Friday 22 May 2015

self-introduction



Hi, every bloggers. I'm Lim Chong Yann. I was born and raised in a small village that called Jenjarom. It is located in Selangor. I love to stay at here because its have a lot of delicious foods and the attitude of these villagers. All of them are friendly and like to help each other. My family consist of father,mother, two brothers and one sister. I'm the youngest children of my parent. My father is  hawkers and my mother is a housewife. 



I had completed my diploma of Public Relation in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. Now I am studying bachelor degree of Public Relation in the same place. I very miss my diploma life because it is the best moment of my life. However, life goes on. I hope all of them good luck in their future.

My hobbits is swimming and basketball. These activities could help me release my stress and can do for my health. I hope to become more confidence I am trying to fix my English problem. If you want to get more information about me, you can visit my linkedin profile at below.


That's all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment